Magarantie, a French broker specializing in the warranty of household appliances, guarantees not only your household appliances but also your television, hi-fi, video, computer, multimedia, and communication devices.
iacono.fr has partnered with Magarantie, a specialized broker in affinity insurance, to offer you an extended warranty insured by the insurer Helvetia.
"Extended Warranty," what is it?
An "extended warranty" is an extension of the initial warranty for a longer period (up to 3 or 4 additional years).
Why should you get a Breakdown Warranty?
For your peace of mind: you will enjoy complete peace of mind throughout the useful life of your device.
- Parts and labor coverage with just a phone call
- On-site repair
- Repair for accidental damage
- Replacement of your device with a new one if it is not technically or economically repairable (1)
- No repair bills to pay during the warranty period
- Unlimited service calls
- Transferable warranty if you sell your device or move
What to do in case of a breakdown?
- You can contact Magarantie at 01 88 31 03 99 (local call rate) from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- Magarantie coordinates the repair of your device with its partner SAV (245 technical stations located nationwide).
- The repair is carried out, and the technician is paid directly: you don't have to spend anything!
Going Further with Magarantie
What is accidental damage?
Accidental damage is considered to be any destruction or deterioration of the covered device that impairs its proper functioning and results from a sudden, unforeseen, irresistible event external to the beneficiary and the covered device, and is the sole cause of the accidental physical damage suffered by it, subject to exclusions.
Will my device be repaired at my location?
- If the insured device is a screen equal to or larger than 32" (82 cm) or a device weighing more than 20 kg, then the insured device is repaired on-site or collected free of charge and transported to an authorized after-sales service or provider.
- Otherwise, you will need to send the insured device to the authorized repairer indicated by the insurer. Any transportation costs to and from will be at your expense, and you must follow the packaging instructions and shipping method provided by the insurer.
What should I do if I sell my device?
The warranty is transferable: if you sell your device, you can also transfer your Breakdown warranty. Just write with your contract number and the new holder's contact information.
What to do in case of a change of address?
Write to Magarantie with your contract number and your new contact information.
- email: email@example.com
- mail: Magarantie 128 rue La Boétie – 75008 Paris
What if I change my mind?
You can cancel your contract by written request (registered mail with return receipt) to "Magarantie 128 rue La Boétie – 75008 Paris," specifying your contract number.
- If you cancel the warranty before it takes effect, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel the warranty after one year from its effective date and no repairs or replacements have been covered, the amount of your premium will be refunded on a pro-rata basis for the unused annual insurance periods.
- No cancellation request will be accepted if a repair or replacement has occurred during the warranty's effective dates.
French Residents Only
The Magarantie Breakdown warranty can only be offered to residents of Metropolitan France and is not valid outside Metropolitan France.
Professional Use Not Covered
The Magarantie Breakdown warranty can only be offered to individuals and cannot be applied for professional use.